This is literally an art piece; a perfect combination of watercolor and brush strokes to form gradient prints on a pair of shorts. Secured on the waist, the lightweight crepe fabric drapes comfortably when worn. Couple it with our Gentle Touch Top or From Afar Top for a finished look!
- Crepe; sourced from Japan
- Prints are designed and hand painted exclusively by our designer, then digitally printed onto fabrics
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in cool water. Dry clean for first 2 – 3 times recommended.
- Do not wring dry. Press with hot steam iron.
- Runway Model wears M; Model Height: 180cm;
- Size M – Hip: 42cm; Waist: 33cm; Length: 43 cm
About The Collection –
Our FW 2016 collection is inspired by the story of a girl named Audelia whose life is filled with dilemmas. Every print is designed by our Designer, Ying, using watercolours. From painterly prints depicting the serenity of the sky, which represents the desire for freedom, to bold leopard prints representing the power-hungry characteristics of Audelia, every piece in this collection is unique and tells a story.
Be adventurous and spice up your wardrobe with this exclusive collection!