A pleasant surprise to a simple silhouette. Our Wild Dandelions Dress is a basic shift dress that is accompanied by a watercolor silk organza fabric. She is dainty yet stylish. The flare and flow of the dress enhances the significance of this piece! A classic piece with a sweet twist is an essential for the wardrobe!
- Polyester/ Silk Organza; sourced from Korea/ Japan
- Prints are designed and hand painted exclusively by our designer, then digitally printed onto fabrics
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in cool water. Dry clean for first 2 – 3 times recommended.
- Do not wring dry. Press with hot steam iron.
- Runway Model wears M; Model Height: 180cm;
- Size S – Bust: 42cm; Waist: 46cm; Length: 48 cm
- Flare Cut
About The Collection –
Our FW 2016 collection is inspired by the story of a girl named Audelia whose life is filled with dilemmas. Every print is designed by our Designer, Ying, using watercolours. From painterly prints depicting the serenity of the sky, which represents the desire for freedom, to bold leopard prints representing the power-hungry characteristics of Audelia, every piece in this collection is unique and tells a story.
Be adventurous and spice up your wardrobe with this exclusive collection!
XS, S, M, L