This Culottes, as literal as its name is hand painted with watercolours of blue and pink pastel tones. This casual culottes is fun and imaginative, a great addition to the wardrobe for some twist to your outfit! Pair it with a simple muted blouse for a casual sunny afternoon!
- Thick Satin; sourced from Japan
- Prints are designed and hand painted exclusively by our designer, then digitally printed onto fabrics
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in cool water. Dry clean for first 2 – 3 times recommended.
- Do not wring dry. Press with hot steam iron.
- Runway Model wears M; Model Height: 180cm;
- Size S – Hip: 48cm; Waist: 33cm; Length: 57 cm
About The Collection –
Our FW 2016 collection is inspired by the story of a girl named Audelia whose life is filled with dilemmas. Every print is designed by our Designer, Ying, using watercolours. From painterly prints depicting the serenity of the sky, which represents the desire for freedom, to bold leopard prints representing the power-hungry characteristics of Audelia, every piece in this collection is unique and tells a story.
Be adventurous and spice up your wardrobe with this exclusive collection!